Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Relief


Today dawned as summer and exited as fall - a great relief! I think part of what dragged me down yesterday (besides the heat and humidity) is that I am more than ready for fall. Autumn is my favorite season and I think I was beginning to feel cheated by an extra long summer; my least favorite season. These photos are from yesterday’s “stroll”. BTW, this evening’s walk was a heck of a lot more fun!


: : Red Sox Notes:
The Boston Red Sox beat the Angels 9 - 1 in Game Three!
They’re movin’ on...
So good, so good so good!!! !!!

3 comments:

Roo said...

I love autumn too - and if you had a specially hot summer there, that should make the leaf colours much more interesting.

We had something similar a coupdl of years ago, and the leaf colours where stunning, not what we where used to.

barbie2be said...

that first pic is GORGEOUS! we don't really get trees like that here.

Pink Granite said...

Hi Roo -
I hope we have a similar experience! Each day we see a new splash of color here and there.
With or without the colors, it's such a refreshing time of year!
;o)
- Lee

Hi B2B -
Thanks so much!
When I saw the beautiful fall photos you posted on your blog, I was amazed at how much color you have in California!
;o)
- Lee