Pages

Friday, August 31, 2007

Six Sets of Four

I’ve seen this meme floating around the Blogosphere for a little while. Now that it has made it to Roo’s blog, I figured I’d join in.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. I was a salesperson in the Men’s Furnishings Department of a major department store (underwear, ties, shirts, socks...).
2. I did lenses and glasses data entry for an optical company and was able to enter the data “blind”, many pages ahead.
3. I was a House Mother for an Elderhostel dormitory.
4. I worked in a cheese store and offered samples in front of the store to drum up business. My folks came by to see me and my Dad was so proud of my pitch it made him cry.

Four places I have lived:
1. Rhode Island
2. Vermont
3. Minnesota
4. Connecticut

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Bermuda
2. Canadian Rockies
3. Acadia National Park in Maine
4. Cape Cod Massachusetts

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Maine
2. Maine
3. Maine
4. And almost anywhere as long as we don’t have to fly to get there.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Ethiopian/Eritrean cuisine
3. Clam or fish chowder
4. Fresh baked bread with butter

Four of my favorite books:
1. Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
2. Ten Secrets for Success and Inner Peace by Wayne Dyer
3. The Spenser series by Robert Parker
4. The Mitford Series by Jan Karon

No comments: