Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Wicked Cool Car

Yesterday, Chuck and I were out in Hadley, Massachusetts, part of the idiosyncratic Pioneer Valley. We were parked in front of Whole Foods when we spotted this rolling canvas across from us. The trunk of the car is covered in blackboard paint. There’s a little plastic soap box fastened to the rear bumper that holds chalk, which the viewer can use to leave comments!

Layout, photos and paper by LMR/Pink Granite. Software: Apple iPhoto 5 & Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 for Mac. Icy Frost Transparency by Diane Miller and Roughed Up Transparency by Ursula Schneider (available at Scrap Girls) Font: Stencil.

2 comments:

purpleronnie said...

HMMMMMM......interesting?

Pink Granite said...

Hey Ronnie -
Well, it's not as if Picasso painted the car, but I like how gutsy, bold and creative the owner was to go down this road!
I used to have a red Hyundai hatchback. Near the end, as it approached 100,000 miles (!) I was sorely tempted to start covering the rust spots with something wild and exciting! Alas, I never did. That's part of why I like this driver's boldness!
;o)
- Lee