Pages

Monday, August 20, 2007

Watermelon Ways

It’s a recipe. It’s a digital layout. It’s both! We enjoy watermelon in season - juicy, crisp and cold from the refrigerator. This year I’ve been serving it with sharp and savory ingredients for a delicious, refreshing contrast. This layout was digi-scrapped using mostly items from the absolutely free Scrap Girls “Refresh Biggie Collection”. Then I continued to play in PhotoShop Elements. When I spotted the watermelon image, I knew I had to scrap this fun, summery page.

Note: The colors, as uploaded in Blogger, are not as bright as in my original layout!!!

Layout by LMR/Pink Granite. Software: Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 for Mac. All papers & embellishments are from the FREE Refresh Collection Biggie (available at Scrap Girls) Font: Type Keys by Typadelic from DaFont and Tempus Sans ITC.

No comments: