Pages

Friday, August 24, 2007

To Do Or Not To Do...

Procrastination is an incredibly powerful force isn’t it? It must be up there with gravity and sex. It can also lead to a high level of productivity - in a roundabout way. I had a handful of things I would have sworn I really wanted to get crossed off the old “To Do” list today. I stayed very busy all day long. And, no, very busy (in this instance) is not code for digital scrapbooking. Really. I never even opened up PSE 4! Now here it is, the day winding down and those top priority items are still sitting pristinely on the list, no triumphant double cross out lines struck through them.

Maybe I’ll cross out “Friday” at the top of the list and write in “Saturday”. Sounds like a plan...


: : Red Sox Notes:

Mike Lowell continues to live up to what we call him around our house: Mike “I only know how to hit doubles and home runs” Lowell. It may not scan well on a player’s jersey, but it’s true! I know he’s coming into free agency. I know he needs to think about his and his family’s financial future. But I sincerely hope that Mike and the Red Sox manage to find a happy meeting of the minds and bank accounts so that Mike can continue to dazzle both at third base and whenever he’s at the plate.

2 comments:

purpleronnie said...

Procrastination is the thief of time, so now I know why I never have any....

Pink Granite said...

Great expression, Ronnie!