Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Laziness May I Never Offend Thee!

As kids, anytime we took an obviously easy way out of an already simple problem, we would call out that self-deprecating phrase.
Well, “Laziness may I never offend thee!” Overnight we got a snowfall which looks so identical to a week ago Sunday’s snowfall. that I chose to stay warm and dry indoors. All it would have taken was for me to just pick up the camera and step out the back door. But, Nooo! Instead, I remembered I had the above snow photo sitting in iPhoto, waiting for me to upload it. So staying warm and dry and admittedly lazy, I did just that! But, having been raised Roman Catholic, I confessed it all here!


:: Red Sox Notes:

Last night:
Boston Red Sox 7, Kansas City Royals 1

I love that it was the exact opposite of Monday night’s score!
Very good “reverse the curse” kind of omen!
Doing a little happy dance!

No comments: