Pages

Friday, January 5, 2007

Under The Weather

It was a gray, dismal day. Oh, and the weather was that way too. We thought we were getting the car back yesterday. Then we thought we were getting it back today. Long, frustrating story cut short, we are now hoping for Monday.

Also, last night I started to feel under the weather. Now I am officially sick. I know this because I am verging on something between whining and pitiful. Plus, I also have a fever.

An attitude of gratitude. An attitude of gratitude. An attitude of...

O.K.

- Nobody was hurt in our car accident, five plus weeks ago.
- My husband is wonderful. As evidenced by the fact that I am not sleeping in our barn, even if I whine and sound pitiful.
- We both got our flu shots in November.

I wish you could see the germ coming at you - like the POWs, BAMs, ZAPs in a superhero comic book. Then you’d know when to bob and weave, when to douse yourself in alcohol gel.

I’ll shut up now and buck up.

Be well. :-)

No comments: