Pages

Friday, January 26, 2007

Quick!

Today I am being bossed around by my poems! (Please see yesterday’s post.) I have been attempting to pick and choose from among the clamoring horde of poems I have written, tweaked, typed and printed. Some of them will be headed somewhere much warmer than here in the morning’s post. Lucky poems! But there’ll be hell to pay from those left behind!

They have yet to catch on that I’m trying to post to my blog, so I need to be quick. If you have ever had a mother and you want a good laugh go HERE! Then click on the answering machine. You can thank me later!

Gotta run....

1 comment:

Cattails said...

Hey Hello,
I have a poetry blog too as well as philosophy and imaginative thought give me a try I will link you if you link me
http://walkliteky@blogspot.com