Pages

Saturday, December 2, 2006

Deck the Halls

Winter blew in overnight. It came roaring in after thunder, lightning and torrential rains swept across southern New England. Yesterday the high was 65 and tonight we're hovering just above freezing, with the winds still brisk. 'Tis the season to begin discussing the chill factor. That's as big a topic around here as the humidity is in the summer! Despite the cold (or perhaps because of it) Chuck got the ladder out this afternoon and strung the icicle lights along the edge of the front porch. I love this photo, but I wish I could Photoshop a crisp paint job onto our house, with just a few clicks of the mouse!
As I type this, The Roches Christmas album "We Three Kings" is playing in the background. The album is fun, cheerful and filled with the three sisters' sweet harmonies. Thanks to everyone who's been reading this Blog. I'm having an awful lot of fun and am delighted to have you join me! :: More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should take a picture out your front widow when you have the tree on the porch.

Love,

Gail