Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Home, Again

Things around here have continued to feel a bit chaotic. My attention to my own blog and all the fascinating blogs I love to follow has been spotty at best. It reminds me of the period at the beginning of 2008 when we had far too many spinning plates in play. At that point, the plates were connected almost exclusively to our elderly relatives (our “ERs”). Now, while our family members are still in the mix, it feels as if someone is offstage, flinging new plates, Frisbee-style, to our waiting, wobbling poles! “Lookout! Here comes a sagging barn beam!”

But we’ll keep breathing, keep taking it all one day; one plate at a time. Meanwhile, here are a few more photos from our trip to Maine:


Winter Harbor from Schoodic Peninsula

Geddy’s Restaurant (and moose) on Main Street, Bar Harbor

Patterns in the sand, Seal Harbor

Autumn color along the Jordan Pond Carriage Road

3 comments:

Ms Brown Mouse said...

That top one is stunning, that's my kind of beach. And the tree, oh how is miss proper autumns.

Sue said...

Oooh - I haven't been by in a few days, I see there's lots for me to catch up on. I should start at the bottom and work my way up, but these photos are stunning!! I love other people's holiday pictures, it's always nice to see new places and I love getting ideas for future travels...

Sue xxx

Pink Granite said...

Hi DMM -
Thanks!
The whole area up there is breathtaking.
Sorry to make you miss proper autumns, but I'm happy to share the views!
;o)
- Lee


Hi Sue -
Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoy the photos because your travel photos are always a treat for me!
;o)
- Lee