Pages

Friday, July 27, 2007

Which End Is Up?

It’s all a matter of perspective. When I took this photograph, I liked the diamond texture of the concrete and the way the weeds were creeping and fanning out. When I looked at it on the computer, I realized it looked as if the weeds were climbing up a wall. That’s what prompted me to post: “What Do You See?”. Because in fact, I was standing on the step above, photographing the step below. The bottom of the photo is a length of pressure treated lumber. The concrete is diamond gridded for traction. I thought perhaps the dark splotch of aged gum on the right, slightly obscured by the greenery might give it away! Because I gave it a double take, I was curious to see what you saw. Thanks for your comments!

1 comment:

purpleronnie said...

wow!! now that u say it it's sooo clear hehehehe!!!