Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

This & That Round-Up

: : She’s back and she’s still very funny - “earthy” this time, but very funny.

: : She flew practically from one pole to the other to meet Father Christmas in Rovaniemi, Lapland in Finland.

: : He has spent the last quarter century as a non-smoker. Coincidentally, so have I.

: : I wish I could turn back the clock so you all could go see what was, hands down, the best Revels ever.

: : Isabella weighs 7 lbs, 10.5 oz / 3.47 kgs and is just dandy!

: : This is the same way our relative met & married his new wife - minus the coverage in People Magazine and the chateau in Switzerland.

3 comments:

Ms Brown Mouse said...

Wonderful way to end the year, with good news all round.

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the post! Thank you and I wish you and your family a new year filled with love, peace, and laughter!

Pink Granite said...

Hi DMM -
Yes, even the last item about the "square dance divorce" seems to have a happy ending!
;o)


Hi Stephanie -
Thank you for the good wishes!
I send the same to you and yours - especially the laughter!
;o)