Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Saol Fada Chugat!

As I understand it, “Saol Fada Chugat!” means “Long life to you!” That greeting may be a day ahead of St. Patrick’s Day, but is heartfelt.

The cats are at the Kitty Hotel. Most of the “must do” items are crossed off the “to do” list. Tomorrow we’re headed off to greater Seattle, Washington for Chuck’s Dad’s memorial service and interment. So there may be a gap in my posting until we get settled out there. Also, a heads up in advance to my fellow bloggers; if last trip is any guide, the internet connection at the hotel freaks out when I try to leave a comment on a blog. I’m hoping that is not the case this time, but I won’t know until I get there. In the apology department, I’ve been so busy the last week or so, I’ve missed stopping by and keeping up with everyone’s news. I sure wish JetBlue had internet access on the plane. Man, could I catch up then!

2 comments:

Ms Brown Mouse said...

Good luck with the trip - travel well and don't wear any orange!

Roo said...

Have a safe trip, look after yourselves, and catch up when you get back. I hope the day goes well for you both xx