According to the alignment of the planets, spring has officially sprung. According to our front lawn, well, not so much! The photo above shows the greatest area of “lawn” and the least amount of snow we’ve seen out there since the first week in December.
- We’re continuing to chip away at the preparations for the trip. (NoteBook is coming in very handy.)
- The cats are eyeing their cat carriers with a great deal of suspicion. (Apparently, in their minds, kennel does not equal resort.)
- Who decided any liquid over 3 ounces was officially unsafe?
- Getting out for our walk in the sunshine today, even though the temperature was in the 30s (2 C) and it was very windy, felt good.
- Laundry, left in laundry baskets in a dark laundry room, multiplies.
- All of our “spinning plates” have been officially renamed with the collective abbreviation: “ERs” - short for Elderly Relatives, thanks to DancingMorganMouse!