Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

“Framed”

Unfortunately, this is belated, but I did want to heartily recommend the PBS Masterpiece Contemporary show “Framed”. It aired in this region the night of our “Rolling Christmas” and blizzard. We had set the DVR for it. Once we had a chance to watch the show, we were completely charmed by it.

I haven’t been all that excited about the Masterpiece Contemporary series. I did enjoy “Place of Execution” and also “Collision”. So with three in the “like” column, I guess I need to keep an open mind about whatever comes out in the future under the banner of “Masterpiece Contemporary”!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Agreed on all three. Collision was, I thought, especially good. (That is, it was nice to see Douglas Henshall in something other than Primeval, and I tend to find Paul McGann dreamy, regardless.)

Irene said...

I'll have to check those out!

I know it's late, but happy new year!