Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Moving Along

“Out with the old; in with the new” is the way the saying goes. Spurred on by this recent blog post from Dr. Wayne Dyer and the turning of the year, we rummaged through our closets this afternoon. The result was two bags of clothes destined for donation to charity. The phrase that helps me is: “moving things along in the world”. Of course there’s always more to move along! And I both envy and fear the mantra the uber-organized have adopted of “one thing in, one thing out”. But progress in any degree is good.

May 2010 hold peace, happiness, success, laughter, contentment and good health for us all...

2 comments:

Sue said...

I need to do this. I'm using my upcoming move as an excuse to wait a bit, but when I do get sorting, it's gonna be huge...

Pink Granite said...

Hi Sue -
I dread the process in advance, but once I get started I clip along pretty well. Afterwards, I love the results, but it's still hard for me to gear up for the next round!

Good luck with the move - and the accompanying sort and toss!
;o)
- Lee