Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yawn

What? You got sick of looking at the photo of the overpass? But it’s pink!

I’m sorry I have neglected my blogging responsibilities. All is well. I have just been busy with happy things and mundane things. While the idea behind a blog is to write about one’s daily activities, I’m afraid it would be a bit, well, repetitive.

Example:
...slept, cooked, ate, drove, took photographs, drove, shopped, iPhoto, Photoshop CS3, e-mail, washed laundry, iMovie, QuickTime, YouTube, hung laundry, fed cats, cooked, ate, scooped litter, folded laundry, slept...

Repeat.


But at least you’re now fully up to date.

Oh! Except for the very important fact that our grandniece Isabella now weighs three pounds, eleven ounces (1.68 Kgs) and is ten weeks and three days old! Preemie Power indeed!

4 comments:

Ms Brown Mouse said...

Smiles all round then! I liked the pink overpass :)

Sue said...

Wow - I can't believe how well she's growing. Any idea when they're taking her home yet?

Sue X

PS. Your mundane is exciting reading for some...

Wendy said...

I liked that pink overpass:) but I do miss my pink granite updates... its interesting to me. lovely news re Isabella. shes a treasure
xx

Pink Granite said...

Hi All -
So glad you liked the pink overpass!
And thank you for the kind words about even the mundane being interesting.
I hope to get revved up to my usual speed soon. I'll keep your comments in mind when I'm worried a post will be just "ho hum"!
;o)