Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

This & That

: : The coughing and nose blowing which have been the hallmarks of this charming cold of mine continue. But I think it is safe to write that I am turning the corner on it. Unfortunately, Chuck is following in my footsteps. But he’s a couple of days behind me. I’ve also had a relentless headache today - probably from all the coughing. Blech!

: : I’m hoping the rainy weather down in Greater Atlanta, Georgia, where my sister Gail lives - and all over the southeast - begins to improve very soon. While they have needed their aquifers to be recharged, the relentless abundance of rain is too much of a good thing all at once.

: : On a far more cheerful note, I was “BlogLogged” over at Daily Worcesteria. I’m honored that Pink Granite caught their eye once again!

: : Here’s another good summary of President Obama’s Health Insurance Reform Plan. There’s a brief bulleted list and a four minute video. When you are contacting your Congressional representatives and The White House (which I’m sure you’re doing!) be sure to emphasize the need for a genuine Public Option. Thanks!

: : Ever feel overwhelmed by the enormous number of fabulous things over on Etsy? Then check out Etsy’s The Storque “Spotlight” section and click on any posts about their “Finds”. They lay out a lovely trail of artistic breadcrumbs for you to follow. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Ms Brown Mouse said...

Boooo to colds - ask your sister to send the rain this way, 'tis a bit dry.

Anonymous said...

I will be more than happy to send the rain anywhere but here. It's horribly soggy - enough is enough!!

Gail

Wendy said...

its some nasty cold you have going around there. heres hoping yourself and Chuck are both on the mend by the weeks end.
xx
Wendy

Kate said...

Sorry you guys are not feeling well! Get better soon!- Kate

Ms Brown Mouse said...

Gail, it rained here last night, was that your doing?

Sue said...

So glad you're feeling better. Both Jake & I have snotty noses at the moment too. Hope Chuck gets better soon...

Sue x