Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Night

- More wild thunderstorms and rain, but all is well.
- I’m bleary eyed from processing Carrie’s Bridal Shower photos in iPhoto and Photoshop Elements 4.0. But I sure did learn a whole lot!
- I also had to figure out how to use Apple’s iWeb for the family photos, because I couldn’t get create and upload access to Apple’s HomePage! Ever since Apple made the big switch from .Mac to MobileMe, there have been hiccups and glitches. I can’t complain too much because from early 2005 until a couple of weeks ago it had been incredibly smooth sailing.
- Hope your weekends were everything you wanted them to be...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh simultaneous thunderstorms on opposite sides of the globe!

Pink Granite said...

Hi DMM -
Sort of like parallel universal experiences - or something!
Hope you're feeling all warm, toasty and much better!
;o)
- Lee

Roo said...

Hey guys - we are in the middle and it's sunny, can I ask you both to keep the rain until Sunday as we are at the famous Kew Gardens on Saturday for a good old mooch around ;o) xx