Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Sis!

”Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Karen
Happy Birthday to you -
and many more!
Wheeeeeee!!!”


Today is Cinco de Mayo and the run for the roses will take place at the Kentucky Derby. But the Queen of England shouldn’t be at Churchill Downs. Her Majesty should be in Arizona celebrating a much bigger event - my sister Karen’s birthday! I hope Karen has a terrific birthday and that the next 365 days hold only happiness for her! Love you Karen!

3 comments:

purpleronnie said...

ok, this is spooky .....
1. it is my brother shaun's birthday today as well
2. my brother's girlfriend of many years is called....KAREN!

Happy Birthday Karen!!!!

xxx

Pink Granite said...

Hi Ronnie-
Belated Happy Birthday to your brother Shaun!
But I had no idea he was dating my sister Karen!

TeHe ;o)
- Lee

Anonymous said...

Thanks for not posting my age....but I see 60 as a cool milestone. Considering my nature and always wanting to try anything at least once.....I'M LUCKY TO BE HERE!
Love
Kat

P.S. It's also JWD III's 20th!