Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

What A Week!


Tomorrow is Roo’s 50th birthday! It’s also Jake’s birthday. Tuesday is Sue’s (Jake’s Mom) birthday. Thursday is Wendy’s birthday. And my birthday is Wednesday. Which one? Let’s just say my 50th is in the rear view mirror - but not very far!

”Happy Birthday to us,
Happy Birthday to us,
Happy Birthday dear all of us
Happy Birthday to us -
and many more!
Wheeeeeee!!!”



Spring has been arriving at a leisurely pace this year. I snapped the photo of the Eastern Tiger Swallowtail lighting on the lilac last year.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Thank you so much for the wishes! I knew Roo's birthday was now too, just wasn't sure of the date and now I'm a day behind. We also have a holiday here tomorrow (municipal elections), so I won't be on my PC to wish you. I will be thinking of you and I have eaten enough cake to last a life time.

I hope that you are as spoilt as you deserve, but knowing Chuck, I'm sure you will be in many ways!

Lots of love, Sue XXX

cookiecrumb said...

Happy birthday, Lee! You'll never catch up with me. Cheers, hugs and kisses.

Wendy said...

happy birthday Lovely Lee.
what a great week its been
hope you are having a most wonderful day xx
Wendy
xxx